Monday, November 12, 2012

monster beats pleasant breeze Ge

Know to call what of owner.agitated suddenly and suddenly of a night like this pass by." the small brothers makes a night to sleep of how?"" , Can also!"" I don't care who you are, but you have to remember and only have my Zhang Meng to don't think that to stunt at you!" Zhang Meng depresses voice to say to me. the " eldest brother wear is what rubbish, all of us are the under charges of master now, how do you say so?The "" hums!Do you think to once deceive me?Although your time already anti- plain return to really come to an inborn state, but you if dozen the words of master piece's idea you of pass by to just go from my corpse!" Finishes saying these, he turned round to leave. leave I am fond of Mang to don't understand here, this all what what!I just think next money of Zheng just, did I when became a superior again?
Time fleets away and turns an eye, it has been two months since I arrived at Zhang Jia. similar to big expensive house in other Ta-f, Zhang Jia's luxurious residence is located in a capital city of prosperous ground of, cover huge.courtyard heavy Lei door in the door, ever-changing, construct sumptuous, display luxury generous don't fall into vulgar row, set up elegant and generous.the doorway is personally the domestic that protects a hospital, all Zhang Meng disciplinal of, Zhang Jia's doorway is unexpectedly Long Zuo whom the emperor grants, Hao however of the spirit of Royal ornamental now wear Zhang Jia of different.
I am at home piece lead a good life, Zhang Zhi Dong always doesn't consider as me servant as well, but I be into guest to generally settle me at a quiet and out-of-the-way courtyard.right against the face but see of slightly show the Qi Chu's abjection, but from the another angle saw here nice and secluded Jing graceful.the pleasant breeze Ge covered to°from three hall buildings, there is fine knoll beside, not the distance is the rear garden of Zhang Jia, the lake only changed kaleidoscopically, Lin Lin flicker, the building Ge station Xie mutual Yan reflected, flowers and trees cage Yu, beautiful scenery.on all sides had a red wall, the wall is various every kind of strange flower difference grass, regrettable this all just some appreciated to use of flower and grass.I every day at I of house in read, doing all of word histories are what posterity wrotes, had write have already lost the true.I am used as a history studies of the scholarses pretty much want to understand me place of ages.I also at I of the knowledge write down, I remember in the book write down, I afraid time a long I forget. I don't miss I is bitter pain study hard of knowledge like this to throw to lose.I used the goose hair system a simple water pen, hence I open is I am in starting a business of this ages.
※※※
Zhang Meng in a hurry once wears a layer after layer hospital door, again past, but see water in the one lake, the lake is on-the-shelf to have stone bridge, the bridge divides three, the thing two pieces is each to set up an arbor a , in the center the stone bridge is an outsize arbor, three stone bridges, three arbors, act in cooperation mutually.middle of arbor in is Zhang Zhi Dong and his wife Qies is enjoying flower sightseeing." master, the important event isn't good!The young master of high house was again sought and said what want to see the young lady's husband is what kind."" what?This exactly is what is the row, madam?The master of "" , you go out of the childe of that period of time high house came again and also said to marry oriole oriole in our house. but the business master of our house walk not is give an account?Can not I tell childe of Gao to say oriole oriole in our house already someone's house but have never thoughted of this Gao childe unexpectedly such!" A middle age with snow-white skin the beautiful Fu say. " is now how do?The "" wants to be not we seek brother-in-law's father how?The "" doesn't go, brother-in-law's father and Gao Gong all assist government big minister, we can not make him difficult!His old man's house has already talked over with Gao Gong last time, but this time high childe in the house again come.it is thus clear that the function of brother-in-law's father also not big!How should now do?Do I whence seek fiance for oriole oriole?The " Zhang Zhi Dong's worry anxiously walks around. " master, would not° until not we first from the domestic in sought a person to lead this pass first say!" Madam piece says. the " what you said is agile!How many did that Gao childe come to our houses all?We of a few domestics all once faced to face personally with him of, say again to there is also no age in domestic accommodation of ah.oh!This how can do the master of "" , Gao childe still just does the living room wait. the "" walk!Just say when the time comes!" Two people arrived at a living room together and saw Gao a childe. " Gao Shi Zhi, today how think of my your home?"" , The small niece listens to the aunt say that younger sister Ying of oriole has already had husband, and follows an uncle to arrive at a capital city this time. the small niece wants to know that a life time elder brother, don't know whether convenience?"" This~~~~~~"" How what problem does the uncle still have?" Gao flash across in the childe's eyes is together cold light, wish:Hum!Is old deathless, if not that you what daughter grew is beautiful, big Ye I I am just lazy of come you are here.my dad is really also of their Zhang Jia and our high house clearly not to why still want the niece whom I marry Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De.hum, old guy, see you how doing this time.
※※※
I am at Zhang Jia already two months, ever since that time my experiment succeed later I ate that " life dollar " hereafter also had a few months, although there is no unwell felling, but I still kept thinking that the laboratory that went to me checked for a while, I wanted to know the condition with later " of that the person ate " life dollar. so I want toward the servant Zhang Meng say for a while.listen to servant say him in the living room, I ask the position of living room, then I for I seek go to.be I arrive living room of time, I detection unexpectedly someone at.I a see there is immediately a kind of impulse of homicide in that public, Wang Zong!This person's residue!Unexpectedly also here.have not waited I to talk, that king always talked,
" Ha ha!!!Might it not be is this the husband that the uncle seeks for younger sister Ying of oriole?Is really ugly dead,monster beats!"
The " son is clear!How did you come?All the noodles of " Zhang Jia's persons takes embarrassed, Zhang Zhi Dong inquires about, but his eyes in but peeped out upset air.
The this speech of uncle " is bad already, the son clear elder brother is the husband of oriole oriole, person is also a small niece to want to see, does he come to the uncle that doesn't is a province to send a person again to call in. you good, son clear elder brother, younger brother Gao Qian, word dream it.do not know clear elder brother of son what name "
The " thanks Zheng, the word son is clear. " I looking at that to make me disgust a face to say chillily. I don't know as well I is how, I neglect the facial expression between Zhang Zhi Dong and Zhang Meng that day be just and one of Gao Qian You didn't one chat. Gao Qian Zou after, I speak to Zhang Zhi Dong the business that I want to leave a period of time.he what also have say just order.I return to me of the abode prepare baggage. " master, how can this do?" Zhang Meng inquires about. " ah~~~~I don't know as well how to do!Thank the emergence of Zheng although solving is momentary of round, but we don't know that the high house also plays what the flower recruit!Ah!Walk the one step calculate one step."
Chapter 3 gets married

Next day, I in early morning city, wagon hire by oneself, go straight to mountain toward the Jin sun.
On that day from the cave after coming out, I just know the mountain of I's place is named Jin sun mountain, is leaving city teacher agreeable sky of 100 in or so place.
Jin sun mountain not only the mountain power is strange beautiful, the appearance is plentiful smooth, and gathers the strange Zi of world mountain at the whole body.The top of hill is also tree sea to studded with.I got off to climb up by himself/herself under the foot of a hill.Arrive at I conceal of cave.I finally finish checking after a day, the knot of check makes was full of one in my heart silk not easy joy.After using up after that medicine oneself not only have no of bad reaction, and body of function is before winning more,
Because is an absent with leave, not the ability stays in the outside of time too long, I have to tomorrow return to Zhang Jia to go, but I don't want to die in the outside, hence I the in common use medicine that I knows, all in the laboratory search for a while, is a medicine laboratory in my laboratory so much, in various medicine of each kind is a lot of.Some is some achievements that is other people that I prepare by myself.I bring the compunction that didn't feel the slightest the thing of the other people's laboratory to I.
They have no 1 is sincerely get along with me, they know me just in the that think from I of research achievement, otherwise all want with me in a laboratory.
In a flash eye of time, pass by for two days.I pack the medicine that I prepare at in a big box, then have a cave cautiously and cover up well, just sought a woodcutter to chase the mountain in box lane together with me.Sought a car to return to a capital city.When I arrive to Zhang Jia discover in the center door to unexpectedly stop 2 eight to lift big Jiao, but Zhang Meng Ze stands on the doorway to anxiously hope me here.However I know him Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment