Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats Detox re with him I sat i

Air not Yu, the distance Yu sighs:"Son cloud, you why the need for and a next person Ou annoy."I see him:"Zhong virtuous Sir, you are like this intimate with a little company's peddler, not afraid do the other people say gossip?"
Distance Yu wry smile:"Son cloud, these words, you are here say let it be, and don't want male at the lord there peep out, don't want again play a child temper."
Admire, play a child temper?I jilt a head, fierce take a suck at spirit, steady for a while mood, entered inside the hall.The distance Yu quickly saw the Cao holding.The Cao holds report, urgently come to see me, he after death still follows a person, I was incognizant, see, the confident that he just accepts.
See the Cao hold to come in, I come forward to see a gift:" If once saw a lord male."
The Cao holds to hold tight my hand:"Son cloud, you are finally willing to see me?Quick year, these day, you run where go to?"
I deeply take a suck at spirit:"Such as don't dare to neglect.Ex- some days, really some private affairses want to do, delayed the day of seeing main Mr. and asked lord Mr. to punish."
The Cao holds a to listen to and see me again, some smiling face also has no, he is a foolish, hey, let distance Yu to say, this small guy still was angry:"Hey, and son cloud, hold to know, in receiving and facing emperor, this affair, didn't consult your opinion, but you not at ah!You want to get angry for this, but not very good.The promise is what you say by yourself, hear more public opinion, can not listen to an of speech of.Like, not be playing a child tempering again."
I see him, see distance Yu again and know that the distance Yu said the affair that I become angry that day to hold with Cao to listen to.Hear his tone to receive to face emperor of satisfied, I was strong the fire pressing down to start again.Hope Cao to hold, I way:"The Zhong virtuous Sir has already told a lord male, rightness?"
The Cao holds to nod:"It is quite good.Son cloud, you listen to, do you say what rubbish by yourself?The Zhong virtuous age is older than you this is many, you unexpectedly become angry in front of him and also lifted a case several, really not elephant words, divided too much, all is hold to spoil you bad.Son cloud, this after, will have a lot of brilliant scholars to come, your this child temper still accept like."
I see him and see distance Yu and that person again, they are also an incorrect facial expression to you.I discommoded a ground of tearses to all want out, I am so intently how are you, do you incredibly think me into the mean person for being jealous?
Tightly ground teeth, make oneself not shed tears, lower the head a way:"Is main male novella BE, is such as too unreasonable.Such as this is to have no just have no virtuous person, original don't entitle to at lord Mr. is each adult nearby don't dispute with me,beats by dre cheap, the square lets,such as mean person, enjoy success.I gave the Zhong virtuous Sir to compensate offense here and begged you to see Mr. the face at the lord up, don't hold the same kind of view with me."Finish saying, I am to toward distance Yu one Gong is exactly.
The distance Yu frightens jumped to open:"Son cloud, you don't want so, I have no strange lead you.Know you that is sick in the body, and then know you sad ambition just of dead, how can blame you?"
The Cao holds but is really get angry:"Son cloud, you really and too divided.I wait and then say not get you how many?You hold to spoil thus if Jiao let me to disappoint too much."
My title sees him, the slightest don't let:"BE?Is main male precept minister son, if how dare be free from to teach?I say originally to is the truth.Lord Mr. has already received emperor now and be like lord Mr. and Zhong the virtuous Sir say of, the world brilliant scholars all assemble to gather here, lord male here will be wealth of talent.I before these human faces, will devoid of any merit, how again dare bumbledom?Lord Mr. should remember, I once said, waited you the talented person is here full hall of time, as long as you didn't forget like this person, I am getting more fully satisfied."
The Cao holds to looking at me obstinate appearance, also is getting more unbearable:"You,....You be this appearance to teach?I see, you this is to wrangle with me.See by holding, you are more big more unreasonable, the more big idea is more many.Hum, make effort in vain to hold these years to your doter."
My tears finally cannots help but flowing down:"BE, like this have negative lord Mr. expected.I hereafter don't dare any further."
Just in this time, the Xun 彧 at the right moment comes in and see the Cao hold animation, I cry of appearance, he gets a shock and quickly comes forward:"Lord male, what's the matter with you?Son cloud, you came back and listenned to Zhong virtuous to say that you got sick, quite a few?"
The Cao held to hum 1:"You listen to by yourself, everyone concerns so you, you still just here deliver a child temper."
Looking at Xun 彧 , listen to if the Cao hold, the Cao thinks the Cao holds because of the suggestion of Xun 彧 , is soon willing sink into the embarrassed territory ground of facing the emperor, I where still press the living of Na, toward the plop of Xun 彧 to keep on kneeling:"Text if adult, Zhong the virtuous adult isn't smallly right.Smallly not the becomes angry to you, should not scold you and make the adult don't account mean person to lead and forgave my this time.Smallly don't dare to there is next time any further."Looking at me to kowtow, the person of houseful is all surprised to be getting more foolish.
I also ignored their to respond and took out Zhang volume from the bosom:"Xun adult, this is small this year should pay of farm tax and excise tax, the thing has already come to this in the Zhen city of road up, ask adult to accept."Turn round to toward Cao to hold:"The lord is male, such as from now hereafter any further don't dare Be getting more disrespectful in many adult in fronts.This is that is like two kind things written, you have to feel can on seeing, see, would not like to, burn be.Is like still some matters, excuse to leave."I 《 Tun farmland system 》and 《 protect A soldier system 》let go of, turn round and then walk.
The Cao holds this to just a little bit respond and shouts at top of voice:" Such as, you stop for me."
I turn head to hope him:"Lord Mr., such as be a stupid of generation, unqualified again stay at here.Anyway you will be getting wealther of talent right away, also enough I am a , if excused to leave."No longer manage him, I am to turn round house, outwardly run, at the right moment and full spoiled to bump to be full of.
He just heard the roars that the Cao holds, and then saw me this appearance and urgently asked:"Son cloud, you this is how?"
I to he one Gong:"Is small of give uncle rather the adult say hello."Finish saying and then walk, leave his Chu to daze over there.
Mansion door, I supported not to live any further, the one mouthful blood vomited out.Qin Yong got a fright and quickly came forward to hand.When I have spirit to feebly head for wagon, the hair 玠 came over:"Admire, this isn't the big businessman such as?How?Who gave you the spirit to be subjected to?Is the facial expression so difficult to see?"
To say that the hair 玠 in fact is also the confident that the Cao holds because I know that the hair 玠 is a honest official, ruling strict clear, and hold to mostly have Jian speech to the Cao, enjoy the Cao holds of heart.The Cao held to once say to everyone, the department of this ancient so-called country kept, I of week Chang.So, I hold to say to the Cao, don't say my identity to the hair 玠 , make him have a misunderstanding, on the contrary benefit in protect my secret.Hair 玠 indeed as expected heard that I hold the affair of association with Cao, he is to advise Jie a lot of time, also deeply hate I broke the Cao holds of reputation, to I was to hate to the bone.
Now, where do I still have spirit to entwine with him:"There is smallly and how dare a Lao adult interfering with?Thank adult to concern."
The hair 玠 is cold to hum 1:"You this waits mean person at first also unqualified I concerned.Don't thinking can wear Cao with the battle male the boon spoils, can act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion.You beware of to order, don't make me catch your hold, otherwise, can not fail to take your dog life."
I also coldly looking at him:"Thank adult for reminding.Smallly listen to understand."No longer say more with him, I sat into wagon, and then vomited a blood, Qin Yong quickly took me to return to pharmacy.
Again say, the hair 玠 scolded me a , the in the mind is happy, the cachinnation wears into a mansion, is meeting with my Xun 彧 of Nian and distance Yu.He smiles to ask:"Two adult such a hurries can have urgent matter?"
The favour of Xun 彧 asks:"The filial piety can see first such as?"
The hair 玠 Hey Hey a smile:"See of, at the door.Admire, he is drive lord did Mr. scold?I see him throw up blood in, the complexion isn't good, really happy."
The Xun 彧 looking at distance Yu:"You make track for him quickly, I report a report lord Mr.."The distance Yu nods and keeps making track for out.
The Xun 彧 goes into inside, urgently hold to say to the Cao:"The lord is male, son cloud isn't good, the filial piety says first to see son cloud vomit a blood, he Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment