Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats By Dre In Ear for shadow's positi

, Small cloud unexpectedly has already taken me as her spirit support, with the result that her reaction I just remind that she starts her own romance, such vehemence!I wry smile way:"Small cloud, I once said, we hereafter is the friend in lifetime, as long as you request of, I even if the top knife mountain, descend fire sea will also you accomplish.You still don't know this now?I just say of just hope you ability more happy life is just,Beats By Dre In Ear.Could you realize my meaning?"
The small cloud Zheng Zheng looking at me, good short while just lightly of way:"I know only having a shadow in your heart.I at hate I Be foolish to all have no a luck to know you for two years at a city with you, not I am also unlikely to be like now so can guard you.However Wei son, although when you just waked up, I once attempted to act for shadow's position in your heart,I have been already given up now.I small cloud hereafter guard at you and copy of nearby all right already.Follow you closely well, follow you closely a happiness, I good, I am also happy.Is true, I now very pleased, at least than the decade before now happy 10000%.Wei son, I don't beg your any recompense of, I hope that you never rush through me to leave you, so I again return to formerly dreary life.Sometimes I am very afraid, afraid you again be like last time so call my name, but warm and affectionate of call small cloud, afraid you apathy treated me, ignore I.Wei son, your meeting?"
I am almost surprised to be getting more foolish, small cloud is unexpectedly like to me this deep feelings?Am I not only only the substitute of her first love?This wench really bring about feelings on me?, Mygad, how should I do?Thoroughly refuse her?Face such deep love of she, face to have kind favor to you of she, face to willing do your guardant of she, face to beg to pay don't beg repay of she, I really can not open mouth!I am a person who has feelings, I also move to small cloud this feelings, but I am also clear, to her emotion and is still distinguishing to the emotion of shadow.And shadow together of time, I entertain a kind of fine felling, I will feel life is thus of fine, everythings are full of a hope with**.But and small cloud together of time, my more is dependence, more is to appreciate, with she together I have peace of mind very much, very quiet, relax very much, because she really has been guarding me, can pay an everything for the sake of me.
"Small cloud, I absolutely can't rush through you to leave mine.But I am inquisitive BE, you once considered you true to me of feelings?Ain't I the substitute of your first love?And, you guard me like this lifetime?"I am all heavy will way.
Small cloud way:"Wei son, you aren't anyone's substitute.In fact after getting in touch with you, I have already almost forgotten past, I no longer recall that bloody memory, I also forget stone ambition friend and his girl friend,cheap beats by dre.Although I am producing the initial stage of feelings to you, I really the with intention to is used to love you to compensate and your very much resembling stone ambition friend, this only just at at the beginning of several day.Wei son, I like your personality, smartness, Ping-ho, comfort and ease, be like flowing water, be like moderate breezes.But your poverty of time, be like the breeze son is revolving, induce the leaf dance in the wind.I also like with you together of felling, the sweet , at will, dulcifies.Wei, I have been thinking with small copy to similarly call you, the time in nobody, can I call like this?"
I have no speech, this small cloud was to more say more and deeply and sink among them!I drop absolute being, how should I do?The luck in love has been what man hopes, but but the peach blossom excessively blooms of time, man not definitely is not of annoyance.
Small cloud suddenly asks a way:"Wei, the master sons today you call go to bottom and said what?"
I am also very happy to get away from to say those embarrassed affairs with her, hence will and the master son meet of affair and own various guess a degree 11 and small cloud states clearly, connect they made every effort to request me the affairs for persuading small cloud to don't conceal, because I feel from just of the conversation, seem small cloud really have already come out friend sorry and ashamed mental mistake area is to the stone ambition.But I speak all these, then can test whether my felling of is correct.
Not my anticipate, small cloud is after finishing listenning to the air calm of way:"Old foxes are indeed as expected remarkable!They they call you to the small shadow house this time it may be said one arrows three vultures!"
I am shocked, the affair that I ever and so feared to face unexpectedly and thus and easily got a result.





Book two revenge the intelligence of chapter 36 cloud
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:34 chapter word numbers:4664


I way:"Small cloud, sorry, I unexpectedly promise them to beg you ……"
Covering of small cloud gentleness my mouth, way:"To me, you go without saying sorry forever.And, as long as for the sake of you, I can beg anyone and include that and I have the person of blood relationship relation."She sees me peeping out a very thick Kui color and saying with smile:"Feed, I said doesn't matter, you didn't be smelly that face.You, now is my most important person, I ain't you still for the sake of who?"
Face the person of such deep love but completely can not requite, my heart sinks be like iron, looking at smiling of small cloud glitter, she is at for canning help to ascend me but unbearable happy, even connect and dislike of the father of pole make contact with of be afraid feeling can not obstruct her this kind of offers but creation of dulcify emotion.
Small cloud lightly knocks steer device, way:"Wei, you need not Be getting more self-reproach, I pay the time of and in fact have already harvested the thing that I wants.To, we aren't lifting these affairs that make person's annoyance.Wei, just I not is say the master sons one arrows three vultures?Wei do you guess to is those three vultures?"
I tiny smile way:"H'm, return three vultures?The first vulture is certainly us small cloud of the gentle and soft amiability!"
Small cloud timidly and lightly beats me for a while, way:"The somebody else just has no your shadow so lovely!"
I depend, small cloud is absolutely acting in pettish, the tiny Jue rises of romantic and red lips, the tender feelings is ten thousand kinds of euphonic, the pure Mou flows to hope of eyes, go together with with the rare Jiao of this wench permits and makes me temporarily foolish to live, really like beautiful,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com!
Small cloud sees me foolish to foolishly looking at her, the heart is happily very also very awkward and shy at the same time, immediately the red glow at sunset silently climbs full powder cheek and jade neck, she sweet girlish voice way:"What about small sex maniac!Is the somebody else so good-looking?Didn't also see you more and see so one eye in normal times ……"
She such sweet girlish voice Chi the language more and more seem to be Jiao soft amiability, with she peacetime that is pure but again smart of the appearance is a vast difference between the two.Mao, this wench's returning is really charming, indeed as expected call is up very charming!Can only cherish me have already had a shadow, otherwise ……I thought of here immediately heart in a surprised:I at dry what?I almost drive little cloud fan faint a head to change direction!I hence is strong from turn round own, eyes unwilling to partly leave of small cloud is that as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade ethereal beauty prosperous Yan.
Small cloud sees I move overdo go to, forbid not to live some disappointed way of Jiao Chen:"The somebody else isn't to prohibit to allow you to see again, are you afraid of?Hum, have no Dan ghost!Calculate, you again guess the second vulture?"
I calm down quiet mind, way:"This second vulture is certainly me, they need me to make pioneer and blow to ring toward the enemy's aggression be not?"
Small cloud says with smile:"I ask you a question again, are they to have been hiding in the dark place to deal with a clock house?Enemy at clear, I at dark, this was the most ideal to oppose status, that why want to blow this again what take the offensive number son?Saided again, pushed over your stage have no deep idea?"
I am one Zheng, do I still really have never thought so many problems!Small cloud this wench in addition to feelings up because of once got hurt but some mutations, absolutely all had with those old foxes in the aspects of playing these tactics a compare!Although this is already the after the event to guess a degree, with my political intelligence, I am still unexpectatively so many.
Small cloud satisfiedly says with smile:"Small kind didn't know?Call I voice elder sister tell you, how?"
I say with smile:"Smelly wench, do you still want to have my cheapness?Allowed me to call before you elder sister Yun's taste too like forgot not to drop BE?"
Small cloud packs to recall of shape, immediately rush toward Chi to say with smile:"Yes, the taste that is your elder sister is very good!H'm, rather and so, we become sworn into younger brother Jie how?Xi Xi, very Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment