Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats by Dre BMW l years already for

"I have an affair to want with your company measure for a while."After organizing the skin of pulling of two people, the little princess continues of and don't talk sorrow to say."Say and what is up need what I help?I will make an effort to help of, but, salary should want, you still want to me get, not the important cause is the fiancee that you are me, make me can not get everything, that don't go."What Mo Yan Chou answered is simply and neat, will never be to contain an unclear paste, drag along mire to take aqueous of, help have no problem, but should get for me, you still want to me get.
"You say of this is to have no problem.The problem is that you can complete the thing that we need on time.We this is to change to say what be what, you can not ability because make my fiance drag and pull of, that should button up your money when the time comes and still need to button up your money."Little princess of with his/her person's way return its person's body of skill be still pretty severe.
"Ha ha, good, that agrees verbally so, you said, what is up need what I help?Buy a precious stone?That has no problem, my yonder precious stone is a lot of."Mo Yan Chou ha ha of answer.
"I don't want a precious stone, I want lion Jiu, I want to fly a dragon, my important position goes a dragon, I want you the battle armor and weapon there!The force of empire's equiping hasn't renewed for a long time, we need a great deal of war supplies to renew the material of food for powder to prepare the arrival of war now."Little princess' complexion is serious of say to Mo Yan Chou."How?All how many a hundred years have no how to renew, how suddenly will renew a material now?
Still have what war to will soon arrive?"What Mo Yan Chou puzzled says.
" Fore soon, we got each mainland to station the notice of observer outside the evening mainland, the evening mainland again stimulated, there is the edge that a lot of depravities continuous emergence starts in the mainland, and isn't alone emergence, always appear according to the certain amount.Should be the black dead city in the evening mainland to stimulate, probably send a depravity battalion starts aggression to each mainland, and we the sea here method Er the amount of depravity battalion of the region also recently sudden growth, estimate that all of all theses were the omens that the wars will soon arrive, we opened a meeting, estimating has already canned not wait until you exterminate you the depravity there hereafter send army again help empire aggression Ya Er Ta, have to give them one shot now, can not wait until their strength to accumulate Zan enough hereafter start aggression again."The little princess' words let Mo Yan Chou Zheng Zheng for a long time, look oneself for this Zha, the world doesn't know of the affair still have too many, at least that what the so-called observation don't know oneself's wine.
However, like this, really is too like, oneself not is deliver a war wealth?
"Like, no problem, but the problem in nowadays BE, I don't have so many lion Jius and fly dragon and ground to go a dragon, you probably should also know, it is an impossible bargain to forget sitting of original knightses of Huangs to ride of, because their sit to ride whole life all will recognize a host, so, you person and thing, I train for you, collects an artificial fee, how?As for your soldier at I the food there fee what of, that oneselfs all want to take out money, I can keep not rise so many people."Mo Yan Chou happily says, this is a good news, oneself didn't also thought of, so quick can start battling to contend for of business.
"This has no problem, however, I still have a proposal, don't know you dare interest."The little princess smilingly says to Mo Yan Chou and keeps letting Mo Yan Chou to feel to have Zha among them.
"What suggest?If you said, if I feel can, that everythings all have no problem, my a persons can say to calculate, however you say of can make quasi-?"Mo Yan Chou is weak to weakly say.
"This you need not worry, I since dare to speak, that I say also certainly count.I must suggest BE, I use a piece of land, returning you to help us the Pei dint is these knights.How?You know that Carl's mark thinks of those fly knight dragon, he owns a piece of land in the mainland of dragon, while our empire also own one to keep Long Chang in the mainland of dragon, and compare his to want big a lot of, the lion Jiu that could feed a life on the edge while still taking charge of, now, I want to use the land that this land and Carl's mark thinks to exchange you to train these knights for me,Beats by Dre BMW, how?"Own proposal confidence for little princess is hundred percent, because she feels that Mo Yan's sorrow has no reason not to promise, if Mo Yan Chou doesn't promise, so can explain that Mo Yan Chou is an idiot.
"I don't promise.You still give me money!"Who know Mo Yan Chou even the considerations didn't consider of refused his/her own proposal, it made the little princess was very sad.
"Why?Don't you want that land?To know if you had that land, oneself can keep a dragon!"The little princess teaches with skill and patience of say to Mo Yan Chou.
"I want, but, if there have been being keeping to fly a dragon or is that the ground go the words of dragon, so you aren't likely to give I, so can explain a problem, there just hardly keep a dragon, or really is keeping a dragon, what to keep is all some porterages dragons that is a physical labor, probably unique good point of is the place that Carl's mark thinks to loose to stay, after all his there have been being developing to fly dragon and ground to go a dragon.And, you say am I free to train those knights for you, but exactly is how many knights?A knight is also a knight, 100 knights are also knights, if you make me develop for the free empire 1,000 or is 10,000 knights, so do I still want that land to do what?I some things all can not get, but always at dry work!"Mo Yan Chou's words make the little princess be regarded as grow experience, made along while somebody else at 1:00 also not silly, what all calculate."Our only 400 knights, 400 lion Jiu knight, 400 grounds go knight dragon, 400 flies knight dragon.Later if empire at need of words, even if purchase there from you, but the Pei recorded you to seek empire again to want money."The little princess smiles of say to Mo Yan Chou, time faced also added 1:"Forbid to haggle again this time."
"Like, no problem, is this condition" I promised!"Mo Yan Chou immediately promised this condition and finally also put forward own condition:"I need empire to constuct a huge transmission for me, and want that kind of to deliver goods of that kind of, at necessarily time, I can directly deliver to sit to ride to come over and also have is this had better immediately can start building, so I can complete this business earlier."
"Okay, I send a person to go to to forget today, the Huang built at first, also hoped you can as early as possible of completion your commitment.So I want to buy of the weapon how?Can provide?"Little what princess continued asks another business, this next in importance weapon and the amount of battle armors are very big, but if buy from other places, inside the empire there are no good weapon and battle armor producing of place, if the words that buy from the abroad, the price will be a lot of expensive, and quality also not necessarily already forget original quality of Huang good, Kai especially after running of these several years, already forget Huang the reputation of the battle armor and weapon producing at first beat out, and forgot original weapon of Huang and battle armor definite quality very good, each the soldiers who use will very of satisfaction."If this, you also saw, I the battle armor this time and the loss quantity of the weapon after being also very big, returning to, my stock probably will all add for my own troops, after all I also wanted to be close behind and then opened hostilities with those who depraves, however if some affairs you can help, that I think also not is what problem."Mo Yan Chou just says to the little princess after considering a short while.If the weapon and the business problem of battle armor, Mo Yan Chou is carrying on sale to the radicle Man count now, and still don't pull empire to produce weapon and battle armor for Xin, a Chinese family name at the same time, answer again now, pressure meeting very big."But, I hear, you are just doing not pull empire for Xin, a Chinese family name Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment