Monday, December 10, 2012

google ck into western dres

Cold stare.
I push away the door of office and are collapsed and fainted twos of inside protected to drag along to come in, the indoor sat upright in a beauty in big class of set to get a fright!She stands up to ask a way:"What person are you?Do you want to do what?"
I say to the force:"You guard in the outside, ten minutes!"The force noded to go out to close the door.My path goes straight smile way is to the front of the big class of set:"Lin Jie BE, sit!"
Lin Jie is a qualities beauty, Dong Xiao can steep best like this and see come can not small Qu!"Who are you ?You have to do what, my person comes right away ……"
My eyes a stare a way:"Dong Xiao now where?"Beauty 1:"I don't know!"Say to stretch hand and then press a button of table's top!My hand's disease eye is quick, an open her hand, the body jumped on jumping past.
Lin Jie's hands drive I the anti- Ning arrive after death, I grasp two of her wrists in the prison with a hand, another hand takes out a bayonet, and the edge of knife sticks her charming small face way:"Little girl, the letter didn't believe me to mow your this face!Say!"
Lin Jie frightens on moving not to dare to move, cringe to say:"Elder brother Xiao went to Hangzhou."





The 11th world of mortals extremely sings chapter 100 cormorant set
Renew time:2010-12-114:47:00 chapter word numbers:2588


Chapter 100 cormorant set (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, there is monthly ticket throwing several pieces!The May the monthly ticket PK Feng smoke rises again!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
"When go of and go to why?"I the knife lightly glide on her face."Do not do not, beg you, I said, you take away knife to order good?"I Hey Hey a say with smile:"That say quickly!"
"Elder brother Xiao walked yesterday of, said to is the elder brother who saw him ……" Lin Jie's fragrant sweat flowed down.I depend, yesterday has already walked!I am loose to open Lin Jie's hands, say to her:"Make a phone call to him now, ask him a concrete where, see his elder brother have no, quick!"
"H'm H'm, original just thinking to he makes a phone call of ……" women almost cried."Talk a careful point, beat!"I pressed the doing not need of telephone of table lift key.
Lin Jie saw one eye bayonet within my hand and stretched hand to quickly press a string of cellular phone number, I remembered this number right away."Feed, elder brother Xiao, are you O.K.?"Lin Jie's some orotund dithers, this can be not good.
"H'm, I am all right!What's the matter with you?Is uncomfortable?"Do not need to lift telephone in spread to come to a voice with deep and low man.", Have no, just a little bit catch a cold, Be free of, elder brother Xiao, you now where, see eldest brother?"
"Is alas!What they said is all true, my eldest brother died, an all businesses of gulf my eldest brother that was black to help to take over Hangzhou of Shanghai!I stay at in the international hotel, O.K. their no one knows me, I may on the foolish this place a period of time, the all of home handed over to you and occupied call elder brother Hong help you!"Dong Xiao says.
I did a signal to Lin Jie and made her hang up a telephone."That good, you carefully order, the home trusts, tomorrow evening this time I again call you, religious festival!"I in time press cut the power.
"Have Dong Xiao's photograph?"I hold tight Lin Jie's an arm to ask a way."Have no …… have ……" she sees me raising knife to hurriedly withdraw previous remark.
"Take to let me see quickly!"My low voice drinks, at the same time hear outside hallway in have talk a voice.Lin Jie also heard, she hesitated.I a push she presses in the big class of on the stage, the knife presses delicate neck at her powder up drink a way:"Give me his photograph, quick!"
Unauthorized biography in the door to fight a voice, Lin Jie says:Hang the fine women's bag of a Chanel on the chair-back of "at my wrap in ……" big class of chair.I hurriedly a pull over, open inside of thing a brain pour on noodles in Taiwan.
An order 38 left round the pistol impressively roll to fall in the big class of on the stage!I lay by pistol to pack to import bag and found out a small leather wallet in a heap of cosmetics and opened a to see, a man's head of two inches is like to put at in.
I too late scrutinize and draw out to pack into western dress pocket, a Zhang shot fainted Lin Jie and hurtled to outside in the door in quick time.Can very serious, force a person faces to protect inside 56 and have two have already been tipped over in the ground by him.
I stretch hand to take out a police officer certificate to drink a way:"The police handles a case!All move out of the way!"Another hand uncovers dress Jin, the gun set of bright armpit.This recruits indeed as expected the tube use, several inside protect all depend side motionless.
I quickly walk out with force, once hurtled abuzz dance hall and ran toward elevator.Return to room, I say:"Quickly, we leave here!"
Put away simple luggage, we arrived at the first floor close book to leave a hotel."Four elder brothers, where do we go now?""Seek a hotel again,Facebook!For-rent car!"I beckon with the hand to shout a way.
We soon a SAMSUNG class hotel in the neighborhood go into, although is a SAMSUNG class, we wanted one upscale double of person's suites.I immediately find out the business center of this hotel, use the photograph that the computer scanned Dong Xiao and passed Daewoo king of Hangzhou.
"This person's staying at in the international hotel and adjusting an owner blockader hotel and checking for me , right away, probably has already been getting more surprised and polish off him!"I issue instruction for Daewoo king.
My in the mind is very hasty, don't know that Dong Xiao's Ma Zi will can't wake up and then notify him right away.I walk around in the hall of suite, the force takes photograph to ask a way:"Four elder brothers, is this person Dong Biao's younger brother?Very the noodles is familiar!"
I 1:"Do you know him?"Dong Xiao the outlooking and his elder brother isn't like, the face reading is robust, deeply wear a murderous look!"I thought of, he is the cormorant set of our troops senior clerk!"
Marine corps!Mama of, this bottom bothered, I asked a way:"What is the cormorant set a stem?""Cormorant set the elite that is our troops, Be exclusively responsible for carrying out a secret task, this person is a senior clerk, captain soldier title, he doesn't should be ex-service, how can is him?"
I a clap a forehead way:"No wonder that he says that the nobody knows him!Is he fierce?""The theory fights shot,cnn, the whichever set of the cormorant set member I beat however, besides he is still a senior clerk!This person code eagle claw, usually sneak in other performance secret battle task ……"
"Mama of, we met a malicious role, don't go, we must return to Hangzhou to go to quickly, elder brother Yu is dangerous,google!"I nervously think the way of time Hangzhou.The force says:"We can masquerade into a cover city!"
"Do not go!Then we have to steal Jing to take and rob a police car, lane not well again is a terrific fight!Have, we sought Lun Bo Lang, he definitely has a way!"I think of a pair of bird alliance, the weapon of cartful they can carry in the past, two greatly lived a person should have no problem!
But from rather the wave downtown go to the north Lun harbor and also want after the toll-gate of city, I picked up a cellular phone to directly call He male in the sky."Elder brother Xiong, sleeps, there is an urgent matter, can I directly make a phone call the Lang to Lun Bo?"
The He male spirit in the sky nicely answers a way:"Four elder brothers, I generally don't sleep at the mid-night, ha ha, can, I call you, I call him first, he and you Be not familiar to afraid not to connect your telephone, I let him to give you message of reply!"
I say:"That hurries, I will contact him right away!""Good, four elder brothers, I this beats, you let go of a telephone to wait."
I take to begin machine and ordered a smoke and walked to looking at an outside before the window the street light of rain fog in the street.Soon, my cellular phone ring, seem is all night owl, now is already an after midnight Be getting more at 2:00.
"Four elder brothers how are you!I am a Lun Bo Lang, does elder brother Xiong say that you seek me to have urgent matter?"Lun Bo the voice of the Lang spreads from the heapdhone."How are you, Sir Lun Bo Lang, I have a little bother, trap at rather wave city in, our two people, want to beg you to send us the city! Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment